Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you find this to be a useful resource as I intend to treat this as a weekly newsletter to keep you informed about any important upcoming dates and events that the Kindergartners will be participating in. Also, I am going to include information about daily activities that will be occurring in our classroom, so that you can see what your child is working on at school. Furthermore, I am going to post helpful websites, resources, educational game ideas, and song lyrics/poems that can be used to supplement what is being learned in the classroom.

I thank you for your continued support!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, Mrs. Keane. We truly appreciate all of your hard work in putting this together for us. It's now on my favorites, and I'll be back regularly!

    ReplyDelete